Free Articles WordPress Plugin
This is a simple plugin that allows you to pull full length articles from a database with over 15,000+ human written articles.
It’s designed to be easy to use. Just add keywords, setup a CURL cron and the plugin will publish articles automatically on your blog. Frequency depends on your cron settings. The plugin will also check for duplicate posts to prevent duplicate content. In other words, it’s designed to work with minimal intervention.
Works great with blogs or article directories. Use any article directory theme or plugin with this and you get a great site going!
- Upload the entire plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings > Free Articles and add your keywords. Enter your keywords ONE AT A TIME. DO NOT use commas or quotes.
- Set up a CURL cron in Cpanel. You are done!
Example cron command: curl http://www.your-domain.com/wp-content/plugins/free-articles/free-articles-fetch.php >/dev/null 2>&1
- Easy to use – Just add keyword phrases and setup cron.
- Checks duplicate posts.
- Over 15,000+ free articles in repository!
- Easy to manage keywords with bulk delete and pagination.
For support issues and feedback, please contact us.