IMPORTANT! – The blog posting 2 for 1 promotion is back, look out for details at the end of this post.
Christmas is just round the corner, and I hope that you have been brainstorming of how to market your products and services during the holiday season.
Since I’m in the business of article submission, I sometimes lurk in forums to read what others are saying about search optimization.
From the perspective of the search engines, the word “link” seems to be a vulgar four letter word. Why is it vulgar? Well, the search engines don’t want you to manipulate search rankings. So they don’t like people going around discussing SEO techniques that involve l**k building.
Ok, I’ve done it. Now that I’ve placed the ** in the word, it really looks like a vulgar four letter word.
So to prevent this blog from getting into any sort of trouble with the search engines, I’m not going to use this four letter word in my post. Instead of saying that we are going to buy l**ks, I’m going to say that we are going to “buy advertising“.
It looks like buying advertising on another site is completely acceptable by the search engines, but not “buy l**ks”. If you own any websites or blogs related to SEO, I highly recommend that you do the same.
Don’t teach others to “buy l**ks”. We are all going to “buy advertising” now.
If you figure out something that works for you, that’s cool. But keep it to yourself and don’t go around showing or teaching others how to manipulate the rankings. If you really want to do it, then do what I do – recommend “buying advertising”.
Since Christmas is just round the corner, the opportunity to sell more x’mas related products is there. How can you take advantage of this opportunity? – By buying advertising with Christmas related keywords.
When you increase the number of articles with “Christmas” in them now, the timing is just right – the articles will be ranked in time for the Christmas shoppers.
It’s the holiday season, and people are looking for Christmas gift ideas as well as products that they can buy and giveaway. So it doesn’t matter what sort of products and services you are selling. You can always get creative and think of a promotional angle to cash in on the opportunity.
Here are some ideas to help you get started.
1) If you are selling video games, target keywords like “Christmas games for kids”.
2) If you are selling home furnishing, use keywords like “Christmas promotion for [product name]”.
3) If you own a food blog, target phrases like “Christmas food/recipes/wines, etc”
You get the idea.
So, here is my version of Christmas promotion.
If you buy 1 blog posting credit in any 1 of our 7 blog networks, you get an additional 2 credits for FREE!
For example, if you buy 1 credit, we’ll credit your account with an additional 2 credits, so you get in total 3 credits.
The 7 available networks are:
1) Food, Medication and Health Network
2) Games and Entertainment Network
3) Home Improvement Network
4) Internet Marketing Network
5) Shopping and Fashion Network
6) Sports and Fitness Network
7) Travel, Leisure, and Recreation Network
1) Each network has 10 blogs. These blogs are all relevant to the niche and they are not general blogs, so they won’t appear to be spammy.
2) Credits (yes, even the free ones) do not expire.
3) 2 links allowed per blog post.
4) Min. word count per post is 300 words (you provide article). If you are already using our article submission service, just go to your account and pick some articles to re-use. Of course, I recommend changing them up a little so that the content is fresh.
5) Free credits will be added manually after purchase of credits.
That’s all. Any questions, I can be contacted via email on this contact page.
So, are you ready to buy some advertising for your site at a great price? If so, head on to: http://www.blogcontentsyndication.com/register.asp
Seriously, I’d like you to use these blogs as though they are your own for SEO purposes and because that is what the blogs are there for – to promote your websites!
You may, of course, also choose to do product launches using our press release distribution service.
I hope you can see the value of this promotional deal and sign up quickly. Don’t make me say the four letter word (l**k)! – Just kidding